A blend of 85% Passerina, cleverly combined with Sauvignon Blanc, Chardonnay and Verdicchio.
Straw yellow with an elegant aroma. Clearly franc pome fruit aromas of fresh citrus over a slight yield of soft pear, with the rise of temperature are perceived exotic scents of pineapple, banana and mango. Nice perfume of white flowers and distinct floral taste. It goes well with shellfish, pasta with bivalve molluscs, grilled fish and cheese.
- Offida Passerina DOC “Castrum” – Cantine Il Crinale (internetbillboards.net)
- Best Wines of Le Marche: Ciù Ciù Offida Pecorino DOCG Le Merlettaie (internetbillboards.net)
- Villa Grifoni, Offida Passerina DOP (internetbillboards.net)
- Velenosi Villa Angela Pecorino 2010, Doc Offida (internetbillboards.net)
- Sparkling wine Pecorino Brut Cherri (internetbillboards.net)
- Wines and People of Le Marche: Cantine Il Crinale, Castorano (internetbillboards.net)
I am passionate about Le Marche Region in Italy, follow me to discover it.
Latest posts by Mariano Pallottini (see all)
- Best Le Marche Accommodations: SeePort Hotel, Ancona - April 15, 2015
- Le Marche Inspired food in Washington - April 15, 2015
- Best Le Marche Accommodations: Hotel Leone Montelparo - December 26, 2014