Macerata is famous for Matteo Ricci, the Opera Festival and the Sferisterio itself, the University, etc. Among the handcraft experts and people with passion for fashion, Macerata is famous fot its precious “Museo della Tessitura” (Museum of Sewing).
These 2 women running the little museum have been working here for more than 20 years and their activity has grown to provide fabrics for reknowned haute couture companies to be used in fashion shows in Milan and Paris. Their museum, which is also a sewing laboratory, is really a place to visit if you make it to Macerata.
- Visit the province of Macerata through the historic postcards (internetbillboards.net)
- Ceramics in Appignano di Macerata, Le Marche (internetbillboards.net)
- Restored Stone House for Sale Le Marche: Casa Prati, Macerata (internetbillboards.net)
I am passionate about Le Marche Region in Italy, follow me to discover it.
Latest posts by Mariano Pallottini (see all)
- Best Le Marche Accommodations: SeePort Hotel, Ancona - April 15, 2015
- Le Marche Inspired food in Washington - April 15, 2015
- Best Le Marche Accommodations: Hotel Leone Montelparo - December 26, 2014