The La Barca sul Tetto is a refined and elegant restaurant in Ancona (new ferry terminal at the port) where the good taste of hospitality is combined with good food. Decorated in the 50’s New Yorker style, the restaurant is one of the best interpreters of seafood in the region, is a hymn to the fish caught daily (never bred).
Each preparation is expression of extensive knowledge of cooking and raw materials, delicious dishes typical of the Marche, reinterpreted in a very special way by the chef, able to fascinate for their goodness, their taste and their delicacy: Maccheroncini di Campofilone with cockles, the fabulous seafood carbonara, the amazing Adriatic roast fish and never forget the tasting appetizers.
- Ice cream shops in Ancona (internetbillboards.net)
- 2013 ORCi World Championship to be held in Ancona, Italy (internetbillboards.net)
- Stockfish cooked as for Ancona recipe, gastronomic symbol in honour of Norwegian Lofoten Islands (internetbillboards.net)
- Lonely Planet review for La Cantineta Restaurant in Ancona, Italy (internetbillboards.net)
- The war cemetery in Ancona, Le Marche (internetbillboards.net)
- Cardeto Park in Ancona, walking between history and nature (internetbillboards.net)
- The moscioli of Portonovo of Ancona tipicity of Conero Riviera (internetbillboards.net)
I am passionate about Le Marche Region in Italy, follow me to discover it.
Latest posts by Mariano Pallottini (see all)
- Best Le Marche Accommodations: SeePort Hotel, Ancona - April 15, 2015
- Le Marche Inspired food in Washington - April 15, 2015
- Best Le Marche Accommodations: Hotel Leone Montelparo - December 26, 2014