In Ascoli Piceno you can “see” and “touch” history: so many attractions to visit, like the Piazza del Popolo with some of the most important buildings, the Palazzo dei Capitani and the church of San Francesco.
- Live the history in Le Marche Accommodation: Villa Sgariglia, Ascoli Piceno (internetbillboards.net)
- Zè Migliori: Stuffed Olives Ascoli-style (internetbillboards.net)
- Beautiful Stone Houses of Ascoli Piceno, Marche Region of italy (internetbillboards.net)
- Le Marche Insiders Travel Stories: Ascoli Piceno Story II (internetbillboards.net)
- Ascoli Piceno: Parade and Jousting Competition (internetbillboards.net)
Content Curator Mariano Pallottini
I am what I do: Curation, Social Media Marketing, Triathlon, Travelling, Real Estate. I am passionate about Le Marche Region in Italy, follow me to discover it.