Delicate floral bouquet of white lilac, honeysuckle and acacia fruit with suggestions of pome and citrus, slender body, fruity, pleasantly acid.
Grape variety: Passerina 100%.
Grapevine: farmed as organic system.
Refinement: refined in bottles three months before being sold.
- Offida Passerina DOC “Castrum” – Cantine Il Crinale (internetbillboards.net)
- Wines and People of Le Marche: Cantine Il Crinale, Castorano (internetbillboards.net)
- Awarded Wines of Le Marche: Offida Pecorino Podere Colle Vecchio 2010 – Tenuta Cocci Grifoni (internetbillboards.net)
- Wines from a beautiful land: Le Cantine di Figaro, Ripatransone (internetbillboards.net)
- Organic Wines of Le Marche: Villa Grifoni, Ripatransone (internetbillboards.net)
- Sparkling wine Pecorino Brut Cherri (internetbillboards.net)
- Pecorino – Offida, Marche, Italy (internetbillboards.net)
I am passionate about Le Marche Region in Italy, follow me to discover it.
Latest posts by Mariano Pallottini (see all)
- Best Le Marche Accommodations: SeePort Hotel, Ancona - April 15, 2015
- Le Marche Inspired food in Washington - April 15, 2015
- Best Le Marche Accommodations: Hotel Leone Montelparo - December 26, 2014