In the charming medieval center of historic Cupra Alta, on a hilltop overlooking the Adriatic Sea rests Casa Capanna, a tranquil property comprising four levels. The spacious home offers four separate bedrooms and four bathrooms, a living room oozing Old-World charm with wide windows that open onto wonderful views of the sea, and a suitable, equipped kitchen. There is also a small, leafy garden accessible from the ground floor. High-quality restorations make the house comfortable while still retaining much of the old character, such as characteristic terracotta floor tiles, hand painted ceilings and hewn-wood doors. Antique furnishings complete the house’s allure.
From this location you have quick and easy access to the wide beaches along the Riviera delle Palme, a famed stretch of the southern Le Marche coast. Sightseeing opportunities abound, as this house makes a great jumping-off point to visit Ascoli Piceno, Offida, the Sibilline Mountains, and other historic hill towns in the area.
- Holiday Rentals in Le Marche Italy: Casa delle Ceramiche(internetbillboards.net)
- Holiday House Rental in Le Marche: Casa Bellavista, Cupra Marittima (internetbillboards.net)
I am passionate about Le Marche Region in Italy, follow me to discover it.
Latest posts by Mariano Pallottini (see all)
- Best Le Marche Accommodations: SeePort Hotel, Ancona - April 15, 2015
- Le Marche Inspired food in Washington - April 15, 2015
- Best Le Marche Accommodations: Hotel Leone Montelparo - December 26, 2014