The Church’s brand was founded in 1873 in Northampton, England by Thomas Church and his three sons, based on family experience in the production of handmade men’s shoes since 1675. In 1965 Church’s received the prestigious Queen’s Award for Exports from Queen Elizabeth II. Church’s remains a recognized leader in the men’s handmade luxury footwear industry and the majority shareholding of the company belongs to the Prada group that has moved the production in the world capital of Men’s Shoes: Montegranaro in Le Marche Region of Italy. Prada, did not substantially changed the characteristics of Church characterized by its classical style and sophisticated English elegance based on the combination of fine leather and high-quality craftsmanship, appealing clientele who appreciate high-quality shoes with modern style and elegance.
- Antonio Maurizi: Le Marche Revolution in the world of elegant men (internetbillboards.net)
- Brimarts, Morrovalle: contemporary classic from Le Marche (internetbillboards.net)
- Leaders In Luxury: Silvano Lattanzi, le Marche, Italy (internetbillboards.net)
- Quality shoes with no compromises:Attilio Giusti Leombruni, Montegranaro (internetbillboards.net)
I am passionate about Le Marche Region in Italy, follow me to discover it.
Latest posts by Mariano Pallottini (see all)
- Best Le Marche Accommodations: SeePort Hotel, Ancona - April 15, 2015
- Le Marche Inspired food in Washington - April 15, 2015
- Best Le Marche Accommodations: Hotel Leone Montelparo - December 26, 2014