Near the beautiful hill town of Ripatransone, Casa delle Ceramiche occupies a sunny position along a hill which promises spectacular views and a peaceful respite for your vacation. A sweeping view of three mountain ranges, no less than six historic hill-towns, and alternating patchworks of sunflowers, grain fields, and vineyards are visible from this sensitively restored and stylish farmhouse.
Outside space is abundant with a 10m x 5m pool, two terraces, lawn and garden, all carefully cared for and perfect for outdoor living. From here you can absorb the spectacular sunsets and star-filled nights.
- Private, country house
- 3 double bedrooms
- 2 single bedrooms
- Living room, kitchen/dining room
- Encompassing views
- Mature gardens
- Two terraces
- Swimming pool
- Near to Ripatransone and 15 km to sea
I am passionate about Le Marche Region in Italy, follow me to discover it.
Latest posts by Mariano Pallottini (see all)
- Best Le Marche Accommodations: SeePort Hotel, Ancona - April 15, 2015
- Le Marche Inspired food in Washington - April 15, 2015
- Best Le Marche Accommodations: Hotel Leone Montelparo - December 26, 2014