Founded in the ’70s by Filiberto Venturi in Castelleone di Suasa, the farm is now run by the son Roberto. It boast 8 hectars of vineyard with prevalence for Verdicchio, Aleatico, Montepulciano, Muscat and Sangiovese. Winemaker Pierluigi Lorenzetti, bottles produced 70,000.
- Wines and People of Le Marche: Vini Santa Liberata (internetbillboards.net)
- Cantina Cavalieri, Matelica: Verdicchio di Matelica (internetbillboards.net)
- Le Marche quality wines: Casal Farneto, Serra de’ Conti (internetbillboards.net)
- Awarded Wines of Le Marche: Rosso Piceno Superiore, Roggio del Filare 2008, Velenosi (internetbillboards.net)
- Bonci Verdicchio dei Castelli di Jesi Classico “Carpaneto” (internetbillboards.net)
I am passionate about Le Marche Region in Italy, follow me to discover it.
Latest posts by Mariano Pallottini (see all)
- Best Le Marche Accommodations: SeePort Hotel, Ancona - April 15, 2015
- Le Marche Inspired food in Washington - April 15, 2015
- Best Le Marche Accommodations: Hotel Leone Montelparo - December 26, 2014