The new Fornarina spring summer 2012 collection reminds a dreamy Japanese atmosphere, shows bon ton laces and a rock touch.
Fornarina is an Italian fashion brand, part of Fornari group, like Tokidoki. It has been interpreting kawaii fashion for years, collaborating with extraordinary artists, using original prints and bright shapes that reminds the looks that we can find in Fruits, the fashion magazine. Italy can feel the atmosphere of Shibuya too, thanks to Fornarina, adding a bit of romance and elegance. After our beloved Mijn Schatje and Junko Mizuno, it’s the turn of the Japanese artist Kahori Maki, who worked with Fornarina to create a special spring collection. The prints are romantic and show hummingbirds, butterflies and black soft flowers on delicate pastel colored backgrounds. White, yellow, pink and light blue are blended together gently, is that the sky of a magical world?
- Fab Ad: Lindsay Lohan For Fornarina Spring/Summer ’09(fabsugar.com)
- Fab Flash: Lindsay Lohan Is the Fornarina Ragazza(fabsugar.com)
- Absolutely Fabulous(fabsugar.com)
- Fornarina Neon Slip-ons: Love It or Hate It?(fabsugar.com)
I am passionate about Le Marche Region in Italy, follow me to discover it.
Latest posts by Mariano Pallottini (see all)
- Best Le Marche Accommodations: SeePort Hotel, Ancona - April 15, 2015
- Le Marche Inspired food in Washington - April 15, 2015
- Best Le Marche Accommodations: Hotel Leone Montelparo - December 26, 2014