Villa Berta is a beautiful recently restored villa dating back to the 18th C covering 750 sqm on 4 floors plus a farmhouse of circa 340 sqm, a 220 sqm 17th C church, a warehouse, two annexes, one with an external oven and a “limonaia” , where the lemons were kept in the winter. The villa is boasts fine arches and frescos.The 340 sqm farmhouse next to the villa on two floors, on the first floor there are a large living room with a professional kitchen. On the second floor there are 6 en suite bedrooms. The property is surrounded by 25 H of agricultural land with trees and 2 H of olive grove.
More Infos Via www.vinciproperties.com
- The Beautiful Properties for Sale of Le Marche: Casa Sabrina, Macerata (internetbillboards.net)
- Typical restored stonehouse for sale in Le Marche: Casa Vittoria (internetbillboards.net)
- Contry House with pool for sale in Le Marche: Casa Margherita, Macerata (internetbillboards.net)
- Restored Property for Sale Le Marche: Casa Gitta, Macerata (internetbillboards.net)
- Villa with pool for sale Le Marche:Casa Ghirlanda, Montefiore dell’Aso (internetbillboards.net)
I am passionate about Le Marche Region in Italy, follow me to discover it.
Latest posts by Mariano Pallottini (see all)
- Best Le Marche Accommodations: SeePort Hotel, Ancona - April 15, 2015
- Le Marche Inspired food in Washington - April 15, 2015
- Best Le Marche Accommodations: Hotel Leone Montelparo - December 26, 2014