Original and typical recipe from Macerata, soft texture that reveals the fine grains characteristic of quince. The fragrance reveals a first hint of cooked wine, soft palate, leaving then the slightly sour taste of quince. Perfect as an accompaniment to boiled capon, or as unusual pairing on appetizers of polenta.
- Ceramics in Appignano di Macerata, Le Marche (internetbillboards.net)
- Visit the province of Macerata through the historic postcards (internetbillboards.net)
- Restored Stone House for Sale Le Marche: Casa Prati, Macerata (internetbillboards.net)
- Casa Pace: Magnificent view for sale Le Marche (internetbillboards.net)
I am passionate about Le Marche Region in Italy, follow me to discover it.
Latest posts by Mariano Pallottini (see all)
- Best Le Marche Accommodations: SeePort Hotel, Ancona - April 15, 2015
- Le Marche Inspired food in Washington - April 15, 2015
- Best Le Marche Accommodations: Hotel Leone Montelparo - December 26, 2014