Another wine from Tenuta Cocci Grifoni. This time their ‘Le Torri’ Rosso Piceno DOC Superiore 2007. A good plummy-liquorice flavoured Montepulciano/Sangiovese mix. Perfect with meat and game or even intensely scented foods like truffles or mature cheeses. Cin-cin!
- Wineword:Tellus – Marche Rosso IGT – Cocci e Grifoni Le Marche Reviews (internetbillboards.net)
- Rosso Piceno Superiore Le Torri 2007, Tenuta Cocci Grifoni (internetbillboards.net)
- Awarded Wines of Le Marche: Rosso Piceno Superiore, Roggio del Filare 2008, Velenosi (internetbillboards.net)
- Tasted Le Marche Wines: Cocci Grifoni Le Torri Review (internetbillboards.net)
I am passionate about Le Marche Region in Italy, follow me to discover it.
Latest posts by Mariano Pallottini (see all)
- Best Le Marche Accommodations: SeePort Hotel, Ancona - April 15, 2015
- Le Marche Inspired food in Washington - April 15, 2015
- Best Le Marche Accommodations: Hotel Leone Montelparo - December 26, 2014