This is a “grown-up” house that was fully and meticulously restored some five years ago to live in full time and unlike many restored properties in Italy it is anything but a cheaply done holiday rental property. The house is beautifully laid out, making the best use of light and views, and, whilst retaining the character of the local architecture, it is comfortable and unfussy.
- Casa Nalin: restored farmhouse for sale Fermo (internetbillboards.net)
- Restored Farmhousefor sale Le Marche: Le Casa Orchidee Bianche (internetbillboards.net)
- The Beautiful Properties for Sale of Le Marche: Casa Sabrina, Macerata (internetbillboards.net)
- Villa with pool for sale Le Marche:Casa Ghirlanda, Montefiore dell’Aso (internetbillboards.net)
- Contry House with pool for sale in Le Marche: Casa Margherita, Macerata (internetbillboards.net)
I am passionate about Le Marche Region in Italy, follow me to discover it.
Latest posts by Mariano Pallottini (see all)
- Best Le Marche Accommodations: SeePort Hotel, Ancona - April 15, 2015
- Le Marche Inspired food in Washington - April 15, 2015
- Best Le Marche Accommodations: Hotel Leone Montelparo - December 26, 2014