Via Scoop.it – Marketing Strategy and Business
Even if you’re active on your Facebook page’s wall by posting regular status updates, interacting with fans and answering questions, you’re still missing out if you aren’t using calls to action. A call to action encourages or even incentivizes fans’ responses to your content, and it can be as basic as a simple status update. Here are 5 ways:
1) Post Fan-Centered Status Updates: EdgeRank is the algorithm Facebook uses to determine the importance of a status update. The more comments a status update receives, the higher its EdgeRank. The higher the EdgeRank, the higher that update is placed in news feeds. In addition, Facebook will display that update to more people. This means getting comments should be your goal with your status updates.
2) Start Conversation With Relevant Content: If you’ve tried asking your fans for input but you’re still hearing crickets, it’s time to look back over your status updates and evaluate your posts. Facebook users want—and will respond to—relevant content.
3) Enable Sharing and Get Traffic to Your Custom Content: Every bit of content on your page is important, and you need to get that content spread around Facebook. That’s why all of your content must be sharable. All of your content can include a share button that encourages your fans to post that content to their walls.
4) Sign Up Now! Create Action-Based Incentives: Remind your fans what is sent to subscribers. It’s a great way both to populate your list and get your fans excited about your product or service.
5) Like Us to Enter! Harness the Power of Simple but Effective Fan-Gates. [read full article http://j.mp/xOUjKc]
Latest posts by Tom George (see all)
- New Digital Trends In Today’s Smartphone-Obsessed World - September 6, 2016
- 5 Things a Recruiter Looks for in a Resume - August 30, 2016
- Obtaining Legal Immunity for Pet Cohabitation - August 30, 2016