Via Scoop.it – Marketing Strategy and Business
If you’ve read any of the Facebook marketing case studies over the last year, you’ve seen examples of small business profits and boosts in ecommerce sales via Facebook sharing. If your business is ready to move toward Facebook profits, your next question should be: “What distinguishes profitable and unprofitable Facebook marketing campaigns?” There are a number of strategies companies use to do Facebook business effectively. Let’s look at five of them.
1. Advertising-Based Ecommerce: Marketers can leverage the massive reach and highly customizable targeting of Facebook’s ad platform. The ads-direct-to-websites option is often overlooked, but can be immediately profitable.
2. Fan Marketing Ecommerce: Some businesses have taken the radical step to start entirely new pages and use Facebook ads to grow a new and more targeted fan base. With their more sophisticated and up-to-date understanding of how to engage fans, they achieve better results than they had with their old page.
3. Facebook Ads and Email: Many companies already have email dialed in. They know how much the average email subscriber is worth to their company, and they have an email marketing process that’s profitable.
4. Facebook Ads and Text Messaging:
As example, users can respond to a coupon for a product or service.
5. Generating Traffic to Your Ad-Supported Site: If you’re a publisher or blogger, content is your stock in trade, and advertising is usually your bread and butter. Why not create a Facebook page for your site, grow that fan base, then post a link to every new article? This boosts traffic to your website…. [read full article http://j.mp/A1oIeE]
Curated by Giuseppe Mauriello
Latest posts by Tom George (see all)
- New Digital Trends In Today’s Smartphone-Obsessed World - September 6, 2016
- 5 Things a Recruiter Looks for in a Resume - August 30, 2016
- Obtaining Legal Immunity for Pet Cohabitation - August 30, 2016