Via Scoop.it – internetbillboards
Social media is a great inbound marketing tool that allows businesses and marketing teams to interact with prospects, cater to customers, promote their content, and yes, generate leads. When a business uses social media right, prospective customers have the opportunity to access great content and information via a platform they already populate and actually want to gather said content and information. Unfortunately for some brands, they don’t always realize there are true tactics in order to use social media effectively for lead gen, and they approach their social media presence blindly. To make sure you’re business is appropriately using social media to boost its lead gen efforts, check out the following list to ensure you’re not making any of these rookie mistakes.
1. Not being where your target customers are.
2. Not providing valuable content.
3. Not using calls-to-action or sharing targeted links to landing pages.
4. Not leveraging social media real estate.
5. Not integrating email and social media.
6. Not displaying highly visible social share and follow buttons.
7. Not analyzing the effectiveness of your social media efforts.
Latest posts by Tom George (see all)
- New Digital Trends In Today’s Smartphone-Obsessed World - September 6, 2016
- 5 Things a Recruiter Looks for in a Resume - August 30, 2016
- Obtaining Legal Immunity for Pet Cohabitation - August 30, 2016