Via Scoop.it – Social Media Content Curation
Overcome information overload with the Awareness Engine™. Our Awareness Engine helps you track Web and Enterprise 2.0 events, discover emerging trends and gain faster understanding of complex issues over time. How Does It Work?
1. Find relevant information Internet events, such as news articles, blog postings, discussion board postings, are pulled from the Web on the basis of search queries and or RSS feeds in order to build the Awareness Engine’s Body of Knowledge.
2. Process information The algorithms of the Awareness Engine™ then process the collected data using the techniques associated with Chaos Theory presenting Web events in both a temporal perspective as well as in a manner revealing the correlation of those events with each other.
3. Display information Emerging trends become visible through the Buzz Tape™ that reflects the acceleration in the use of terms over time. Web-published events are collected and presented in a Scan Cloud™ reflecting their degree of “correlation” with the Topic of Interest.Filters enable users to drill deeper into specific terms, for a better understanding of complex issues by viewing their different facets.
Latest posts by Tom George (see all)
- New Digital Trends In Today’s Smartphone-Obsessed World - September 6, 2016
- 5 Things a Recruiter Looks for in a Resume - August 30, 2016
- Obtaining Legal Immunity for Pet Cohabitation - August 30, 2016