Here are just a couple of tips……… Intro: “Suffering from social networking burnout? Here are some tips to help manage your digital life.
1. Take stock of the sites you have joined or may want to join. CheckUserNames will show you 160 social networking sites and search them to determine if your name or brand is available for an account or if it’s already been taken. (Sorry, John Smiths.)
2. Streamline. If you’re often logging into multiple social networks to repost the same content, sites like OnlyWire, Ping.fm and HelloTxt let you update several networks with a single mouse click.
I have applied a keen eye for blending cultural trends, the right people and emergent industries to create dynamic new businesses in cable TV, internet and currently mobile media and marketing services for local and national companies.
I was an associate publisher for three startup magazines in New York. I helped brand and position these magazines in the marketplace through promotions at trade shows, advertising and special events
Latest posts by janlgordon (see all)
- The NYT launches a Twitter feed for live coverage of breaking news - August 27, 2011
- Congratulations! Christopher S. Penn You Just Got Put On Internet Billboards - August 27, 2011
- Flipboard, Personalized Online Magazine, Pursues TV & Films - August 27, 2011