Many tools have been introduced to entice advertising agencies and their clients to develop every campaign and measure every engagement.
With marketing budgets shifting to digital media, and a cultural embrace of social media at every turn – I’ve seen newscasts showcasing a Tweetdeck feed in the style of BET’s 106 and Park – the online buzz can make the casual observer forget that websites can be .orgs as much as .coms.
- The Social Media World Before Twitter And Facebook (internetbillboards.net)
- Empire Avenue a Fun Game With Real Social Media Marketing Benefits (internetbillboards.net)
- How Your Social Data Will Power Walmart’s E-Commerce Revolution (internetbillboards.net)
Latest posts by Tom George (see all)
- New Digital Trends In Today’s Smartphone-Obsessed World - September 6, 2016
- 5 Things a Recruiter Looks for in a Resume - August 30, 2016
- Obtaining Legal Immunity for Pet Cohabitation - August 30, 2016