I was asking people for fitness questions on Twitter the other day and I got a great one from @TartandFit: ”Why is it that I keep exercising but my body’s not changing?” Good question, Michelle! What does it mean? Are you doing something wrong?
Not necessarily, but here are some things to check. Are you eating your workout calories? So many people say, “I worked out today so I can eat that _______.” (Fill in the blank with your crave food here.) Often those extra calories are more than you burned during your workout and you wind up maintaining or actually gaining weight.
- Short Bursts of Exercise Make a Difference (fitsugar.com)
- Calorie-burning counts can be misleading (abclocal.go.com)
- My First Video is Here! (bodybybeth.wordpress.com)
Latest posts by Tom George (see all)
- New Digital Trends In Today’s Smartphone-Obsessed World - September 6, 2016
- 5 Things a Recruiter Looks for in a Resume - August 30, 2016
- Obtaining Legal Immunity for Pet Cohabitation - August 30, 2016