LinkedIn introduced its new social ad formats in June — the Facebook-like ads integrate member activities and information into advertising.
The ad format pulls in relevant connections from a user’s network into banner ads, using those members’ photos and names. Upon launching the ads, LinkedIn explained that users could opt out at any time.
- LinkedIn Launches Social Ads, But At Least We Can Opt Out (readwriteweb.com)
- LinkedIn users – change your ‘social ads’ setting immediately (venturebeat.com)
- Privacy, Advertising, and Putting Members First (linkedin.com)
Latest posts by Tom George (see all)
- New Digital Trends In Today’s Smartphone-Obsessed World - September 6, 2016
- 5 Things a Recruiter Looks for in a Resume - August 30, 2016
- Obtaining Legal Immunity for Pet Cohabitation - August 30, 2016