The Republican presidential primary debate provided plenty of fireworks Thursday night, a stark contrast to the two more sleepy affairs earlier this year.
Michele Bachmann and Tim Pawlenty took off the gloves and threw several punches at one another. Ron Paul and Rick Santorum nearly screamed at each other over whether to prevent Iran from obtaining a nuclear weapon.
And Newt Gingrich didn’t like some of the questions thrown his way, which he angrily denounced as “Mickey Mouse games.” The key exchanges were between Bachmann, a congresswoman from Minnesota, and Pawlenty, Minnesota’s former governor, who are in a battle to see who can come out ahead of the other in a key straw poll vote Saturday in Ames.
- Iowa GOP Presidential Debate: Michele Bachmann And Tim Pawlenty Go Head-To-Head (tweenliklive.wordpress.com)
- Did Michele Bachmann beat Tim Pawlenty in the Republican presidential debate? (politico.com)
- Live: The Iowa GOP Debate  (gawker.com)
Latest posts by Tom George (see all)
- New Digital Trends In Today’s Smartphone-Obsessed World - September 6, 2016
- 5 Things a Recruiter Looks for in a Resume - August 30, 2016
- Obtaining Legal Immunity for Pet Cohabitation - August 30, 2016