It’s estimated that Twitter has about 300 million accounts. As impressive as those numbers are, though, they’re a drop in a bucket compared to email – which is estimated at 294 billion per day.
Filter out the spam (about 89% of email) and you still have 50 times the volume of email.That, says Jeff Hardy, is why Google and Microsoft really want your email.
Not because of the numbers, per se, but because of what the numbers represent.
- 4 Reasons Google+ Brand Pages Will Be Better Than Facebook’s [OPINION] (internetbillboards.net)
- Silicon Alley Insider: Microsoft Keeps Chipping Away At Google’s Search Market Share (MSFT, GOOG, YHOO) (businessinsider.com)
- In Search Wars, Google Stands Firm (marketingpilgrim.com)
Latest posts by Tom George (see all)
- New Digital Trends In Today’s Smartphone-Obsessed World - September 6, 2016
- 5 Things a Recruiter Looks for in a Resume - August 30, 2016
- Obtaining Legal Immunity for Pet Cohabitation - August 30, 2016