News360 has just updated their app for iPad and Android to tap into your Facebook, Twitter, Evernote and Google account to figure out the kind of stuff you’re interested, and serve up relevant content.
They’re calling the system “reverse search”, in that the right content finds you, rather than the other way around. Neat idea, and even if it gets things wrong, you can manually dive into the tastes that have been associated with you and manually tweak them.
There’s also a new web-based version of News360 if you ever want to read your stories on a bigger screen.
- iPads Have Outsold Android Tablets 24 To 1 (internetbillboards.net)
- Amazon sidesteps Apple with HTML5 ‘Kindle Cloud Reader’ (internetbillboards.net)
- news360 Aims To Make News Social (blogs.wsj.com)
Latest posts by Tom George (see all)
- New Digital Trends In Today’s Smartphone-Obsessed World - September 6, 2016
- 5 Things a Recruiter Looks for in a Resume - August 30, 2016
- Obtaining Legal Immunity for Pet Cohabitation - August 30, 2016