TORRANCE, Calif. —Just a few years ago, John Pohlig might have hung up balloons and perhaps an inflatable gorilla outside this Honda dealership here to attract shoppers.
Instead he’s posting notes on Facebook and other social media sites. The effort is aimed at getting people to comment on what kind of car they’re likely to drive on a vacation — and includes dangling the chance to win a free iPad in return for a “like” endorsement on Facebook.
- Breaking News – Missing N.H. girl’s body found in river near home (commuteresources101.wordpress.com)
- New Curation Apps Subjot: A Twitter alternative that lets you curate content (internetbillboards.net)
- Anonymous are to destroy Facebook – for privacy’s sake (internetbillboards.net)
Latest posts by Tom George (see all)
- New Digital Trends In Today’s Smartphone-Obsessed World - September 6, 2016
- 5 Things a Recruiter Looks for in a Resume - August 30, 2016
- Obtaining Legal Immunity for Pet Cohabitation - August 30, 2016