Via Scoop.it – internetbillboards
The Drum, Twitter has stated that it is refusing to close down the accounts of members engaged in looting and rioting on the streets in order to maintain its philosophy of a free flow of information.
However the social media firm has refused to deny that it is working with the police to help locate those individuals who have hijacked the service to organise the mayhem – including the release of contact details of specific account holders.
- Smartphones and Twitter ‘fuelling’ London violence – News – THE DRUM (internetbillboards.net)
- Why Looters’ “run on the police” is similar to the run on the banks in 2007 (internetbillboards.net)
- Riots Cause British Prime Minister To Recall Parliament (internetbillboards.net)
Latest posts by Tom George (see all)
- New Digital Trends In Today’s Smartphone-Obsessed World - September 6, 2016
- 5 Things a Recruiter Looks for in a Resume - August 30, 2016
- Obtaining Legal Immunity for Pet Cohabitation - August 30, 2016