As content marketing grows up one thing is becoming apparent: the real gold is in getting your post to the inner circle. Back in March, I blogged about the value of the content curator as a way to reach the smaller networks where friends share with friends.
Recent research only validates the importance of getting your content into those smaller, close networks of friends and family.
Let’s look at the facts. A recent AOL-Nielsen study showed that 23% of social media messages include content. 60% of that content is shared as a link back to a published piece. Another 36% is embedded in the share.
In other words, people share content a lot, and the majority of the time they share it as a link.
- Robert Scoble Interviews Scoop.it ‘s CEO: Reinventing Content Curation And Social Media (internetbillboards.net)
- Become a Content Curator to Build Your Social Media Presence (internetbillboards.net)
- Curation comes full circle in Forbes’s LIVE Article Page “The Era of Social Media” (internetbillboards.net)
Latest posts by Tom George (see all)
- New Digital Trends In Today’s Smartphone-Obsessed World - September 6, 2016
- 5 Things a Recruiter Looks for in a Resume - August 30, 2016
- Obtaining Legal Immunity for Pet Cohabitation - August 30, 2016