Via Scoop.it – internetbillboards
Today we launched CurationSoft, a discovery and drag and drop curation tool that sources content from Twitter, Flickr, Blogs, and YouTube to give bloggers and social sharers a powerful tool for content curation.
Curation marketing is set to surpass traditional content marketing while giving less talented writers and bloggers with little time to write 100% original content the ability to knock blog posts and G+ updates out of the park.
- My Quick Take on Content Curation (internetbillboards.net)
- Getting It: Curation vs plagiarism: keeping your nose clean (internetbillboards.net)
- Digg Launches Newswire New Method Of Social News Curation (internetbillboards.net)
Latest posts by Tom George (see all)
- New Digital Trends In Today’s Smartphone-Obsessed World - September 6, 2016
- 5 Things a Recruiter Looks for in a Resume - August 30, 2016
- Obtaining Legal Immunity for Pet Cohabitation - August 30, 2016