Via Scoop.it – Content Curation, Social Media and Beyond
Great interview with Guillaume Decugis, CEO of Scoop.it. It’s great to be part of this wonderful, groundbreaking community of curators. Here is everything you need to know about this platform.
http://scoop.it is working to make it easier to curate content and share that content with your friends via a beautiful magazine. Here Guillaume Decugis, CEO talks to me about social media content and trends he’s seeing develop….
- Round up on the panel “Is curation the future of the social web?” (internetbillboards.net)
- Digg Launches Newswire New Method Of Social News Curation (internetbillboards.net)
- Is Curation The Future of The Social Web? Scoop.it (internetbillboards.net)
Latest posts by Tom George (see all)
- New Digital Trends In Today’s Smartphone-Obsessed World - September 6, 2016
- 5 Things a Recruiter Looks for in a Resume - August 30, 2016
- Obtaining Legal Immunity for Pet Cohabitation - August 30, 2016