Via Scoop.it – internetbillboards
Recently, news broke that Lexus had established a crack team of flying doctors to respond to its European LFA owners whenever something went wrong with their expensive machinery.
On hand 24/7, these so called flying doctors would fly out and fix the stranded LFAs or put the owner up in a five-star hotel (or provide an interim GS 450h if they were in a hurry) should the car need to be taken back to a proper service center and worked on overnight.
- Paris Hilton owns not one, but two Lexus LFA? (inautonews.com)
- Video: Motor Trend gets sideways with Lexus LFA (autoblog.com)
- This is one brown Lexus LFA [Super Cars] (jalopnik.com)
Latest posts by Tom George (see all)
- New Digital Trends In Today’s Smartphone-Obsessed World - September 6, 2016
- 5 Things a Recruiter Looks for in a Resume - August 30, 2016
- Obtaining Legal Immunity for Pet Cohabitation - August 30, 2016