Via Scoop.it – internetbillboards
With the goal of reaching a global audience of 700 million, more than 150 stars are combining their social media might to raise awareness of the growing food crisis in East Africa.
More than 150 stars of music, fashion, pop culture and sports, including Lady Gaga, Eminem, Rihanna, Justin Bieber, Britney Spears, Shakira, Sting and Kanye West, are combining their social media might to raise awareness of the growing food crisis in East Africa.
On August 9, they’ll each take to their Twitter feeds and Facebook pages with the goal of reaching a global audience of 700 million. The ground-breaking movement supports Save The Children in raising funds for food, water and medicine desperately needed.
- Campaign uses Marley, celebs to aid African crisis (pbpulse.com)
- Campaign Uses Marley, Celebs to Aid African Crisis (abcnews.go.com)
- All the winners from the 2011 Billboard Awards (heatworld.com)
Latest posts by Tom George (see all)
- New Digital Trends In Today’s Smartphone-Obsessed World - September 6, 2016
- 5 Things a Recruiter Looks for in a Resume - August 30, 2016
- Obtaining Legal Immunity for Pet Cohabitation - August 30, 2016