Via Scoop.it – internetbillboards
In what looks like an attempt to improve the social discovery aspect of Digg, the service has announced a new feature called the Newswire that lets you filter stories by number of Diggs and see what is being Dugg in real-time.
On the Digg website, there is a link to Newswire Beta on the top navigation bar. Clicking this will bring you to the Newswire, where news appears in real-time in an activity feed on the right side of the page. From here, you can see which users are Digging which content as it happens. Pretty cool.
Once you have submitted a story to Digg, it will automatically be featured at the top of the Recent section of the Newswire. As the story is Dugg by other users, it will begin to move up the ranks in the Trending section….. [read full article http://j.mp/qxn9Ac]
- Digg’s New Newswire is a Radical Experiment in Social News (readwriteweb.com)
- Top 10 Actionable Tips (Rules) That Make Me Top Digg User (marketallica.wordpress.com)
- Digg Launches ‘Newswire,’ a Social News Curation Tool (mashable.com)
Latest posts by Tom George (see all)
- New Digital Trends In Today’s Smartphone-Obsessed World - September 6, 2016
- 5 Things a Recruiter Looks for in a Resume - August 30, 2016
- Obtaining Legal Immunity for Pet Cohabitation - August 30, 2016