The hackers offer anyone concerned with the spread of personal information on the web to join the cause and “kill Facebook for the sake of your own privacy” in the action that “will go down in history,” setting the date for November 5, 2011.
“Facebook has been selling information to government agencies and giving clandestine access to information security firms so that they can spy on people from around the world,” the video statement, recorded in a typical digitally-altered voice says.
- Anonymous are to destroy Facebook – for privacy’s sake (rt.com)
- Study: Facebook use correlates with narcissism in teens – The Hill’s Hillicon Valley (internetbillboards.net)
- My Quick Take on Content Curation (internetbillboards.net)
Latest posts by Tom George (see all)
- New Digital Trends In Today’s Smartphone-Obsessed World - September 6, 2016
- 5 Things a Recruiter Looks for in a Resume - August 30, 2016
- Obtaining Legal Immunity for Pet Cohabitation - August 30, 2016