Kosmix’s platform previously powered several services, including a Twitter search site called TweetBeat, a health vertical called RightHealth and a homepage where users could search the Web by topic.
But the core of what Kosmix was building was something called the “social genome” – a way to organize the content in social networks in order to connect people with the information that mattered to them.
- Sponsor post: Anand Rajaraman joins TiE for “My Story” August 4 (gigaom.com)
- Kosmix Unleashes Its Real-Time Tweetbeat To Show What’s Playing On Twitter Now (prweb.com)
- Grazing on Curated Lists Is Like Sipping A Fine Wine (internetbillboards.net)
Latest posts by Tom George (see all)
- New Digital Trends In Today’s Smartphone-Obsessed World - September 6, 2016
- 5 Things a Recruiter Looks for in a Resume - August 30, 2016
- Obtaining Legal Immunity for Pet Cohabitation - August 30, 2016