Via Scoop.it – Social Media Content Curation
One of the best social media lessons I ever learned came from my good friend Laura Petrolino.Laura taught me that by becoming a content curator (i.e. regularly gathering and sharing links to useful articles and posts) for my social media followers and fans, I would be able to steadily grow my social media presence.
In turn, Laura taught, my increased social media presence would lead to more visits to my site where folks could read my content as well as learn about my product and service offerings.
This has turned out to be a successful strategy for me. Using the content curation approach, my presence continues to grow on multiple social media sites…… [read full article and watch video http://j.mp/pAXXcO]
- Content Strategist as Digital Curator featured in Curation Nation (internetbillboards.net)
- Content Curation Is Listening and Engaging (internetbillboards.net)
- Content Curation Tools: Eqentia Adds New Powerful Features (internetbillboards.net)
Latest posts by Tom George (see all)
- New Digital Trends In Today’s Smartphone-Obsessed World - September 6, 2016
- 5 Things a Recruiter Looks for in a Resume - August 30, 2016
- Obtaining Legal Immunity for Pet Cohabitation - August 30, 2016