We don’t think that Amazon has any plans to fight the big boys at Facebook for social networking superiority but given the growing number of Kindle owners, we’re guessing that Amazon decided to bring them all together via a social network of its own.
We’re not sure what’s with the quiet rollout, could be because they did not want to be compared unfairly to other social networking websites such as Facebook or Twitter, but the good news is that it’s here.
- Amazon’s Kindle social network (philbradley.typepad.com)
- Daniel Craig hates social networking – Monsters and Critics (internetbillboards.net)
- Amazon.com As Social Networking (smallbusinessmavericks.com)
Latest posts by Tom George (see all)
- New Digital Trends In Today’s Smartphone-Obsessed World - September 6, 2016
- 5 Things a Recruiter Looks for in a Resume - August 30, 2016
- Obtaining Legal Immunity for Pet Cohabitation - August 30, 2016