Via Scoop.it – internetbillboards
Engadget… Like The Beach Boys’ Smile and Duke Nukem Forever before it, the US version of Spotify has been elevated to a sort of mythological status by collective anticipation.
Music nerds and tech geeks all over this fine nation of ours have waited with bated breath for the service to work out all of its licensing kinks and finally make its way to our shores.
In an interview earlier this week, a Spotify higher-up promised us that the service will be pretty much the same as the one that Europe has already come to love — the question, then, is whether or not disappointment is inevitable after so much waiting.
Spotify gave us the opportunity to take the premium desktop and mobile versions of the service for a spin. Check out the result below.
- Warner Music chief ‘very pleased’ with Spotify’s U.S. launch (musicbusinessheretic.wordpress.com)
- Master Spotify Playlists (wiretotheear.com)
- Still need a Spotify invite? Ars has some for you (arstechnica.com)
Latest posts by Tom George (see all)
- New Digital Trends In Today’s Smartphone-Obsessed World - September 6, 2016
- 5 Things a Recruiter Looks for in a Resume - August 30, 2016
- Obtaining Legal Immunity for Pet Cohabitation - August 30, 2016