- Naver Music Special – Girl’s Day teaches “Hug me Once” Choreography (allkpop.com)
- film, choreography and code… crap song though (bluurb.wordpress.com)
- T-ara releases their choreography video for “Roly-Poly” (kissuebabobear.wordpress.com)
Diane found her true calling while in the big city and that is to empower women through fitness, health, and wellness. “I saw a major shift after hiring a female trainer. I felt like I had unearthed a universal, cosmic secret.” The experience of growing up as an obese child and young adult has shaped Diane’s life and from that has given her an immeasurable internal drive in creating her present life vision and mission.
Latest posts by Diane Williams (see all)
- Home Exercise for Weight Loss – The Ultimate Curvy Goddess Guide - November 19, 2012
- Sun Salutation Modifications for Plus Size Bodies - March 22, 2012
- Carnie Wilson Had Another Weight Loss Surgery–This Time, She Chose Lap Band - March 22, 2012