Via Scoop.it – Social Media Content Curation
According to Steven Rosenbaum of Magnify.net, we’re drowning in data. That’s why he decided it was time to lay down the law on the future of web curation and what human efforts are required to sift through the mountain of content humans are now producing and publishing at explosive rates.
I was honored to be a part of Steve’s research and included in chapter 13 of Curation Nation, dedicated to content strategy. Over the past two and half years or so, the discipline of content strategy has risen dramatically.
As a user experience professional and former librarian, I was initially drawn to it due to it’s focus on the creation and maintenance of meaningful web content…… [read full article http://j.mp/pvRrBC]
- Digitas’ The NewFront 2011: Which Cord to Cut? Brands as Publishers, Part 1 (internetbillboards.net)
- Content Curation Is Listening and Engaging (internetbillboards.net)
- Context is Key when you’re Curating Content (internetbillboards.net)
Latest posts by Tom George (see all)
- New Digital Trends In Today’s Smartphone-Obsessed World - September 6, 2016
- 5 Things a Recruiter Looks for in a Resume - August 30, 2016
- Obtaining Legal Immunity for Pet Cohabitation - August 30, 2016