Via Scoop.it – Fitness for Women
Its easy to overlook the caloric impact of many of the drinks we consume. Sugary beverages are being blamed for the current childhood obesity epidemic and the country is considering a tax on all sugary drinks, specifically soda.
- Separating Super Obese Kids from Their Parents: Solution or Problem? (psychologytoday.com)
- How Do Food Prices Affect Childhood Obesity? (fooducate.com)
- Childhood obesity: A parenting failure? (20114t.wordpress.com)
Diane found her true calling while in the big city and that is to empower women through fitness, health, and wellness. “I saw a major shift after hiring a female trainer. I felt like I had unearthed a universal, cosmic secret.” The experience of growing up as an obese child and young adult has shaped Diane’s life and from that has given her an immeasurable internal drive in creating her present life vision and mission.
Latest posts by Diane Williams (see all)
- Home Exercise for Weight Loss – The Ultimate Curvy Goddess Guide - November 19, 2012
- Sun Salutation Modifications for Plus Size Bodies - March 22, 2012
- Carnie Wilson Had Another Weight Loss Surgery–This Time, She Chose Lap Band - March 22, 2012