Via Scoop.it – internetbillboards
When I read a book, I tend to do a lot of highlighting. I like to share many of them publicly on the web. I’m currently reading Keith Richard’s biography Life and you can see the public sharing in action… right now on my tumblog.
It’s a pain in the butt, but the desire to share the quote is such that I’ve been doing it. I was with my friend Steven Johnson yesterday and he told me about a trick that is a game changer for me and maybe you too. When you are reading on a Kindle (or a Kindle app), your highlights are sent to a private page at amazon.com. The address of my page (and yours too I imagine) is https://kindle.amazon.com/your_highlights.
If you have a kindle and do a lot of highlighting, go visit that page and you’ll see all of your highlights.
- Amazon’s Little E-Reader That Could (Become a Monster Cash Cow) (webpagefx.com)
- Refurb Kindle drops to $99, new model coming? (reviews.cnet.com)
- Amazon Adds Social Integration To The Kindle App [News] (makeuseof.com)
Latest posts by Tom George (see all)
- New Digital Trends In Today’s Smartphone-Obsessed World - September 6, 2016
- 5 Things a Recruiter Looks for in a Resume - August 30, 2016
- Obtaining Legal Immunity for Pet Cohabitation - August 30, 2016