Via Scoop.it – internetbillboards
When I first presented the Rise of the Marketing Technologist, my key exhibit was a kaleidoscope of over 100 logos of marketing technology companies — what better way to viscerally express the awe-inspiring explosion of software in marketing.
Ever since then, I’ve itched to take that hot mess of a graphic and organize it, group the products into categories, and reveal some of the underlying structure of this diverse marketing technology ecosystem.
After an ungodly amount of tweaking, I’ve decided to adopt an agile approach and “ship” this first version — as imperfect as it is — and iterate and improve it with your feedback:
- The DYI Guide To Infographics [INFOGRAPHIC] (marketingpilgrim.com)
- The New “Must Have” in Your Content Marketing Mix | Business 2 Community (internetbillboards.net)
- Infographic: Social Media and Enterprise (marketingtechblog.com)
- Infographic: The Mobile Worker (marketingtechblog.com)
- Online Testing Essentials: An Infographic on What Online Marketing Activities to Test. (bjconquest.com)
Latest posts by Tom George (see all)
- New Digital Trends In Today’s Smartphone-Obsessed World - September 6, 2016
- 5 Things a Recruiter Looks for in a Resume - August 30, 2016
- Obtaining Legal Immunity for Pet Cohabitation - August 30, 2016