Via Scoop.it – Content Curation, Social Media and Beyond
‘This is a great discussion by two of my favorite people, Ross Dawson and Gerd Leonhard. They’re talking about how they help their clients understand trends in the future so they can make better decisions today.
Listening to this talk, made me look at the role of a content curator and in some way I see a parallel here. Selecting content around a particular topic is only the first step. The context you bring to it is important and also an art, that is a work in progress for most of us.
Looking for that phrase or idea that can bring some kind of order, clarify things, get people thinking, create further discussions and beyond. I have a lot more to say about this but I’ll leave that for another day. http://rossdawsonblog.com/weblog/archives/2011/07/futurist-conversation-ross-dawson-and-gerd-leonhard-on-the-role-of-a-futurist.html
- Futurist conversation: Ross Dawson and Gerd Leonhard on the role of a futurist (rossdawsonblog.com)
- Futurist conversations: Ross Dawson and Gerd Leonhard on Open vs Closed Systems (rossdawsonblog.com)
- Video conversation with fellow futurist Ross Dawson: what is the role of a futurist? (mediafuturist.com)
- Context is Key when you’re Curating Content (internetbillboards.net)
- Content Curation Is Listening and Engaging (internetbillboards.net)
Latest posts by Tom George (see all)
- New Digital Trends In Today’s Smartphone-Obsessed World - September 6, 2016
- 5 Things a Recruiter Looks for in a Resume - August 30, 2016
- Obtaining Legal Immunity for Pet Cohabitation - August 30, 2016