Via Scoop.it – internetbillboards
Smells like a trend, but it’s something people have been doing for a long time, only the tools are changing, sparking all kinds of inspiration. Forever people have been curating things they care about like albums, CDs, art, books, baseball cards.
Nowadays I’m collecting more things online from news, info on particular topics, photos and videos thanks to Internet tools Flipboard, Twitter, StumbleUpon, Facebook, Pearl Trees.
One of my favorites is Scoop.it, who asked me to describe what inspires me to curate and share my interests. Please give it a read and let me know your approach to curating….[read full article http://j.mp/qO0H8w ]
- AOL Launches Editions: iPad Magazine, Flipboard Competitor on News Curation (internetbillboards.net)
- Lord of Curation Series: Ken Kaplan (internetbillboards.net)
- ACLU: Missouri’s Teacher-Student Friending Ban Violates First Ammendment (internetbillboards.net)
- Daniel Craig hates social networking – Monsters and Critics (internetbillboards.net)
- Getting It: Curation vs plagiarism: keeping your nose clean (internetbillboards.net)
Latest posts by Tom George (see all)
- New Digital Trends In Today’s Smartphone-Obsessed World - September 6, 2016
- 5 Things a Recruiter Looks for in a Resume - August 30, 2016
- Obtaining Legal Immunity for Pet Cohabitation - August 30, 2016