Via Scoop.it – internetbillboards
Find out how your business can stay current on Facebook marketing best practices. Facebook recently announced more than 750 million active users worldwide. That’s ACTIVE users.
Half use Facebook several times a day. Plus, 75% of marketers plan to increase their use of Facebook in 2011!So let me ask you a question. Is your business leveraging the power of Facebook?
How Has Facebook Changed? Facebook has changed a lot in the previous months—for example: Tabs are gone.Static FBML has been phased out.Users can masquerade as a page. If a user can masquerade as a page, one of your competitors can leave a comment on your pages, promoting their page (brand) to your users. Get ready for a new kind of spam!
- Google+ Tips & Tricks: 10 Hints for New Users (internetbillboards.net)
- How Much is One Facebook Fan Worth? (internetbillboards.net)
- Facebook, why can’t I quit you? (internetbillboards.net)
- 11-Point Facebook Checkup (internetbillboards.net)
- Selling Your Products From Facebook Is Now Possible With the Launch of the LunarStore App by LunarMods (prweb.com)
Latest posts by Tom George (see all)
- New Digital Trends In Today’s Smartphone-Obsessed World - September 6, 2016
- 5 Things a Recruiter Looks for in a Resume - August 30, 2016
- Obtaining Legal Immunity for Pet Cohabitation - August 30, 2016