Via Scoop.it – internetbillboards
At Liquify Digital, we’re about to launch a new mobile product that we’re all very passionate about which gives storytellers, game developers and entertainment content creators new ways to find audiences and monetize their projects. We call it, Blendr, and we want you to be one of the first to experience it.
The Problem There are over 600,000 apps in the Apple App Store and the Android Marketplace combined. Nearly one-third of those apps are considered “Entertainment” apps and a very small percentage of those apps ever make their way into the mainstream consciousness. With Blendr, we set out to solve this content abundance problem first.
Curate the very best entertainment apps available and make them easier to discover for all users – beginner to advanced. The process of developing these mobile applications is becoming more and more accessible to the average user with the introduction of many mobile application publishing platforms now hitting the market. We looked at this trend and theorized that if the discovery of the best entertainment apps was a problem today, just think about what this influx of mobile content being produced by a new breed of “platform developer” is going to do to the ecosystem.
Our Solution: Curation+Discovery Several months ago, we got together as a team and started working the Blendr framework out in detail. An app curation+discovery engine built exclusively for entertainment enthusiasts wrapped in a social network……. [view website http://j.mp/n5cL8T and read more on blog http://j.mp/ozKXfb]
- Content Curation Platform Scoop.it is launching a Developer Challenge to create iPhone, Android, iPad apps (internetbillboards.net)
- Lord of Curation Series: Ken Kaplan (internetbillboards.net)
- Envoc Becomes a “Front Runner” With the Release of Its Latest Application, AppMelt (prweb.com)
- Are Marketers Over-investing In Mobile Apps? (carocomarketing.com)
- Magmic Brings Mobile Games Back to Reality With Foursquare Integration (themactrack.com)
Latest posts by Tom George (see all)
- New Digital Trends In Today’s Smartphone-Obsessed World - September 6, 2016
- 5 Things a Recruiter Looks for in a Resume - August 30, 2016
- Obtaining Legal Immunity for Pet Cohabitation - August 30, 2016