Our Lord of Curation series presents to you some of the great curators on Scoop.it. They are here to share their insights and advice with you. “All we have to decide is what to do with the information that is given us.”. -What is curation to you? Ken Kaplan answers:
Curation is an act of discovery and expression that collectively, at anytime, reveals a digital mosaic of who you are and who you are becoming.
I curate news articles, tech reviews, tips for photography and video making, and stories about people doing innovative things. This is content I identify myself with or want to be identified with and share with the world…. [read full article http://j.mp/ovoqPe]
- How to Be a Good Content Curator – Graywolf’s SEO Blog (internetbillboards.net)
- Pawan Deshpande CEO of HiveFire Selects These five Companies For The Awards Of Curation. (internetbillboards.net)
- Getting It: Curation vs plagiarism: keeping your nose clean (internetbillboards.net)
- Content Curation Is Listening and Engaging (internetbillboards.net)
- Empire Avenue a Fun Game With Real Social Media Marketing Benefits (internetbillboards.net)