Via Scoop.it – internetbillboards
The ways in which we interact with information – i.e. data – is a despicable mess. Anyone wanting to be a successful change agent needs something different. It’s time we get smarter with how we use all the data that’s already out there. It’s time for a Data Renaissance.
The Web 2.0 revolution has empowered everyone from kiddies to grannies to create their own digital experience, producing huge amounts of digital content – i.e. data – in the form of blogs, photos, videos, social networks, static websites, and the list goes on.
Companies and organisations are investing at never-before-seen rates in the development of digital tools to collect quantitative and qualitative details about every single dimension of their work. In fact, many folks say we’re in the golden age of content creation.
But as a member of a so-called Content Creation Generation, my professional life to date has been one marked more by “constant information overload” than all else…… [read full article http://j.mp/nRFcZV and after visit website and video http://j.mp/nJlQ5b]
- Why Content Curation Should Be at the Heart of Every Social Experience (internetbillboards.net)
- 11 Reasons Curation Is The New Killer Opportunity (internetbillboards.net)
- 3 ways I cope with information overload (lindsaynball.com)
- Guest Post: How to Prevent Information Overload (mediabistro.com)
- See New Curation Platform Percolate In Action (internetbillboards.net)
Latest posts by Tom George (see all)
- New Digital Trends In Today’s Smartphone-Obsessed World - September 6, 2016
- 5 Things a Recruiter Looks for in a Resume - August 30, 2016
- Obtaining Legal Immunity for Pet Cohabitation - August 30, 2016