Via Scoop.it – internetbillboards
Bond star Daniel Craig has slated social networking – claiming it is irrelevant and a source of hatred. The actor refuses to join sites such as Facebook and Twitter because he thinks no one should share everything about their life online.
When asked if he was on Facebook, Criag said: ‘No, I am b***dy not. And I’m not on Twitter either. They’ve proved pretty useful in Egypt and they might yet prove useful in Iran, but here? ‘Woke up this morning, had an egg’? What relevance is that to anyone?
- Daniel Craig Is ‘More Excited’ About ‘Bond 23’ Than ‘Casino Royale’ (moviesblog.mtv.com)
- Daniel Craig Always Wanted to Play a Cowboy (shoppingblog.com)
- ‘Cowboys & Aliens’ Star Daniel Craig Keeps It Cool (splashpage.mtv.com)
- Newlyweds Rachel Weisz and Daniel Craig Stop to Shop in LA! (popsugar.com)
- Daniel Craig: ‘Jimmy Kimmel Live’ Appearance! (justjared.buzznet.com)
Latest posts by Tom George (see all)
- New Digital Trends In Today’s Smartphone-Obsessed World - September 6, 2016
- 5 Things a Recruiter Looks for in a Resume - August 30, 2016
- Obtaining Legal Immunity for Pet Cohabitation - August 30, 2016